Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Biggest Loser Begins Tonight!

Woot! Ok, seriously how old am I using the word Woot? Anyway, I can't wait to watch it when I get home from work. So, I'll have to stay away from reading blogs tonight until I finish. I love FatBridesmaid's recaps and wish I was home while it was airing live to chime in. Oh well...  Giggleman always manages to give a crucial part away to me before I finish too.

I was reading on a blog about how they haven't seen Ali Vincent, winner of BL5 lately. Well, wait no longer! I received a link in my email from the Biggest Loser Club to QVC. She is now shilling healthy products! She looked a bit rounder than when she originally won, but still looks fit and healthy based on the little clip I saw. You can all check her out HERE! Looks like another book is coming from TBL..30-Day Jump Start. I never realized how many items are branded TBL...there was a food chopper, food scale, regular scale, exercise balls, and a juicer. Wow!

Thanks for the comments on my video. It was really hard to put myself out there! I'm already formulating a plan for my next video, so hopefully it will entertain you all! Time to head to work, so I'll be back again later!

5 comments:

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Go "Team Lynn"...

Let's kick those numbers down...Looking forward to being a "loser" with you.. :-)

Take Care...from another "Team Lynn" member...

Anonymous said...

It was really hard to put myself out there!

----

yet you looked so comfortable and idd a great job.

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I'm really excited for this season, mostly because the players are BIG and seem motivate to lose weight (instead of just making it all about the money like SOME people did last season).

Ms. Gigglepuss said...

No doubt! I'm liking the bigger people...Heba was about my size at the beginning last year, but she was soo...well awful that I couldn't identify with her! This time there are plenty of bigger gals! I'm a fan of the non whiny green team gal right now--her name escapes me at the moment. Let's hope they stay away from being money grubbing!

Vanessa said...

Go Team Lynn!