Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just a Quickie!

Somehow, I slept through most of the day and am running behind!!  I have my food for yesterday logged in the lovely WW e-tools so I'll share it along with Wednesday foods by tomorrow.  I had my flu shot yesterday...wonder if that has anything to do with my sleepiness?

I did watch the Biggest Loser last night and am pleased with Brady going home! I really wished it would have been Vicki, but evidently she is working out as well as conniving schemes! I'm a bit worried about her state of mind with her Revenge note shown for next week. Yes, I paused the screen so I could read it all and she's out for blood!

Time for breakfast...errr make that late lunch and then I need to fly to work! I'll have some better news to share tomorrow (including pants excitement!)

0 comments: